The Mine's Museum
The museum tells, distributed over 7 exhibition-rooms about 2 centuries of this story in the heart of coal. This working was according to the periods, in shaft and galleries or in open-cast. Plans, photos, tools of the different times show this adventure. The visit ends about the social and family life of minors, especially a class-room from the year 1900.
Visit : 1 H 30
The museum is open every day in July and August from 2 H pm to 6 H 30 pm
The others months, the museum is open with a phone reservation
06 08 89 67 11 ou 06 72 24 81 97
The departure’s hours are arranged to go to pedal on the bike-rail and to visit the museum of the mine in the course of the day.
A Class-room about the beginning of the 20th century
The lanes of the mine
Two lanes go around the old mine.
Possibility to picnic under the shade of the trees.